Registration is now open!
The next DDI Workshop will take place on May 29th to May 31st, 2022, at the Marbach Castle Conference Centre, Oehningen, Lake Constance, Germany.
The Workshop Faculty offers opportunities for companies to sponsor/exhibit at these exciting events. The intended attendees and speakers for these conferences are key decision makers in the field of drug discovery/research, drug development, metabolism and pharmacokinetics, clinical development and regulatory sciences. The DDI Workshops are designed to focus on international exposure to the major pharmaceutical corporations.Registered industry exhibitors will have access to the conference audience consisting of key decision makers, senior level executives, lab directors and researchers from the pharmaceutical and biotechnology industry, academia and government agencies.
Please see information on sponsorship and exhibitor details below:
- The registration of at least one company representative as Workshop attendee is mandatory to qualify as exhibitor for an industrial booth registration. This registered company representative will be qualified to attending all scientific sessions of the event, and to receive the complete Workshop documentation.
- The exhibit space is limited to 5 booth spaces / booth registrations.
- The booth size is about 3.0 x 3.0 m; a two-meter table, skirted will be provided along with two chairs. Additional equipment or services needed from the venue is the responsibility (financial & otherwise) of the registered exhibitor.
- The booth registration fee is € 2000.00 per space.
- The Conference Centre will ensure the exhibits remain set up for the entire conference; 24-hour security will be employed.
- Exhibit registration must include receipt of full payment. Full payment will entitle company to reserve a position of their choice in the exhibit area subject to limited space and availability.
- Shipment of boxes or packages before the start of the conference should arrive at Marbach Castle Conference Center no earlier than one week prior to the start of the meeting.
- Registration of hotel accommodation is the responsibility (financial & otherwise) of the registered exhibitor.
- Cancellations > 30 days prior to Workshop date are subject to a € 250.00 administrative fee, but otherwise will receive a 100% refund (less the cancellation fee).
- Cancellations within 14 – 29 days prior to conference date will receive a 50% refund (less the cancellation fee).
- Cancellations less than 14 days will receive no refund, but space may be transferable or the remitted amount may be used for attendee registration.
Insertion of a company brochure or other advertising materials in the workshop documentation is in principle possible. However, this option is only acceptable in connection with either an industrial booth registration or registration of a meeting participant. Costs per item will be provided on request.
Registration Industry 2022