The upcoming Workshop will take place from May 26th to May 28th, 2024.
The Workshop Faculty offers opportunities for companies to sponsor/exhibit at these exciting events. The intended attendees and speakers for these conferences are key decision makers in the field of drug discovery/research, drug development, metabolism and pharmacokinetics, clinical development and regulatory sciences. The DDI Workshops are designed to focus on international exposure to the major pharmaceutical corporations. Registered industry exhibitors will have access to the conference audience consisting of key decision makers, senior level executives, lab directors and researchers from the pharmaceutical and biotechnology industry, academia and government agencies.
Please see information on sponsorship and exhibitor details below:
- The registration of at least one company representative as Workshop attendee is mandatory to qualify as exhibitor for an industrial booth registration. This registered company representative will be qualified to attending all scientific sessions of the event, and to receive the complete Workshop documentation.
- The exhibit space is limited to 5 booth spaces / booth registrations.
- The booth size is about 3.0 x 3.0 m; a two-meter table, skirted will be provided along with two chairs. Additional equipment or services needed from the venue is the responsibility (financial & otherwise) of the registered exhibitor.
- The booth registration fee is € 2500.00 per space.
- The Conference Centre will ensure the exhibits remain set up for the entire conference; 24-hour security will be employed.
- Exhibit registration must include receipt of full payment. Full payment will entitle company to reserve a position of their choice in the exhibit area subject to limited space and availability.
- Shipment of boxes or packages before the start of the conference should arrive at Marbach Castle Conference Center no earlier than one week prior to the start of the meeting.
- Registration of hotel accommodation is the responsibility (financial & otherwise) of the registered exhibitor.
- More than 60 days prior to the Workshop: Cancellation fee of 200,00 €.
- Within 31 – 59 days prior to the Workshop: 50 % of the fee.
- Less than 30 days or if no notification received: Registrant liable to pay FULL Workshop fee.
Insertion of a company brochure or other advertising materials in the workshop documentation is in principle possible. However, this option is only acceptable in connection with either an industrial booth registration or registration of a meeting participant. Costs per item will be provided on request.
Registration Industry 2024