In all cases, Marbach DDI Workshop Faculty complies with the applicable laws and regulations. This means that:
- We will process your personal data in accordance with the purpose they were provided for, i.e. solely for the purpose of the communication and organisation of the annual International Marbach Drug-Drug Interaction Meetings;
- Processing of your personal data is limited to data minimally needed for the purposes they are processed for;
- We will ask your explicit consent when we need to process your personal data;
- We have taken appropriate technical and organisational measures to safeguard the security of your personal data;
- We will not pass your personal data on to other parties, unless needed for the execution of the purposes they are provided for;
- We are aware of your rights regarding your personal data, we want to point these out and will respect those.
Who is responsible for the personal information collected on Marbach DDI Website?
For general requests, your personal data is controlled ultimately by the Marbach DDI Workshop Secretary, which is located at the premises of Clinical Research Appliance (cr.appliance) whose office is in Heinrich-Vingerhut-Weg 3, Gelnhausen, Germany (VAT No. DE219092517). Further contact details are provided at the end of this document.
Special Notice – if you are under 18 years old
Our website is not aimed at children under 18 years old and we will not collect, use, provide or process in any other form any personal data of children under the age of 18 deliberately. We therefore also ask you, if you are under 18 years old, please do not send us your personal data (for example, your name, address and email address). If you are under 18 years old and you nevertheless wish to ask a question or use this website in any way which requires you to submit your personal data, please get your parent or guardian to do so on your behalf.
Purposes of the collection of your data
The sole purpose of our website is to inform you of who we are and what we do. We collect and use personal data for the following purposes:
- To send newsletters and invitations for events
- To send meeting invitations to putative speakers
- For administrative purposes
For the purposes mentioned above, the Marbach DDI Faculty can ask the following personal information:
- First name
- Last name
- (business) email address
- Billing address
Additionally, if at any time you wish us to stop using your personal data for any or all of the above purposes, please contact us as set out below. We will stop the use of your personal data for such purposes as soon as it is reasonably possible to do so.
Please be assured that we will not use your personal data for other purposes or in a way you have indicated that you do not wish us to use when the data are submitted or when updated at a later date.
Collection of non-personal data
We may automatically collect non-personal data such as the type of internet browsers used while visiting our website or sites from which visits originated (via a link). We may also aggregate details submitted to the site (for example, visitors’ ages and the towns where they live). You cannot be identified from this information and it is only used to assist us in providing an effective service.
Purpose of use
The personal data we collect will only be used for the purpose of supplying you with requested products or services, or for other purposes for which you have given your consent, except where otherwise provided by law.
Keeping our records accurate
We aim to keep your personal data as accurate as possible. If you would like to review, change or delete the details you have supplied us with, please contact us as set out below.
Security of your personal data
We have implemented technology and policies with the objective of protecting your personal data from unauthorized access and improper use and will update these measures as new technology becomes available, as appropriate.
We only retain personal data for as long as is necessary for us to render a service you have requested or to which you have given your consent, except where otherwise provided by law (e.g. in connection with pending litigation).
Use of your personal data submitted to other websites
How you can contact us